March – I hardly knew ye! It went fast, right?
Here’s what I’ve been up to with the 2015 Life list:
- I traveled to somewhere I’d never been – Tulsa, Oklahoma! (#1 on the list)
- I read a few more books (#2 on the list – 11 of 42 completed)
It’s a story of twins and psychic abilities and how an earthquake isn’t always an earthquake. These people were tough to like and I found myself so frustrated with many of the decisions they made. Who was I rooting for? The earthquake.
A story about family secrets, family bonds, and the complicated impulse to protect those people despite their actions. I was swept up in this one – due in no small part to how well McHugh makes setting it’s own character. It’s resolution was rather abrupt and maybe done up a bit to cleanly, but it ended maybe in the only way it could.
- I tried a new restaurant in a new town - Trenchers Deli in Tulsa (#5 on the list)
- I got a community garden! (#13 on the list…now I need to grow some veggies)
I had to give up my community garden last year due to what I like to call the broken-foot-debacle-of-2014. As a result I had to go into the lottery to try to claim an available plot this year. And I got one! I really don’t know what I’m doing having never really successfully grown food before, but I’m doing a little research in preparation and will start small. I’m open to suggestions!!
- I went to see the exhibit at the Guthrie Museum in Tulsa (#21 on the list)
It was a good month!
On tap for May…
- I’m going to see The Book of Mormon!
- take a hike!
- Have a party!
- Start a million steps