This was not one of those years where I was counting down the minutes for the new year to arrive, but 2011 was a weird one. I didn’t write much about the weirdness here on the blog cuz I’m not sure I even knew how to describe it. But going through my photos of the year helped me remember that there was a lot of fun being had in between the weirdness. Maybe your year was the same.
- i got a cat. she is smushy, though sometimes she scratches me across the neck. I think she is trying to remind not to take life for granted, mob-wife style
- I took 5 trips. I couldn’t believe or remember that I took 5 trips this year! That is awesome: Portland, Madison, Boulder, Maine and California.
- I got these weird half-like bangs and spent most of the year with my hair bobby pinned
- You did not know this because not once did a photo of myself grace this blog in 2011
- I felt sad, happy, depressed, anxious and hopeful…all in one year!
2011 was a tricky year and here is what some of it looked like for me:
A whole lot of food and pretty views. This slideshow needs some tunes! in 2012 I will learn how to add tunes to my slideshows.
My plan this weekend is to spend some serious brain activity on thinking about 2012. I feel like 2011 happened to me. Like I was continually stumbling and looking back over my shoulder muttering, "what the hell was that?!" as 2011 blew past me again.
This year I hope to give 2012 a run for it's money.
What are you plans for 2012? I'd love a little inspiration...
happy new year, folks.